Meet Miss Resorts World Manila 2011 contestant - Princess Angela Abella



Miss Resorts World Manila 2011 Beauty Pageant

August 27, 2011

Candidate's Profile



Name: Princess Angela Abella



Princess Angela Abella, nicknamed as "Chet" is a 20 year old beauty who is born in Brunei Darussalam but was raised in Cebu City. Chet is so excited about her inclusion as one of the finalists of Miss Resorts World Manila since she considers this as her first serious pageant. "Infact, I am researching a lot. I was about to be an employee here but when I learned I can't join the pageant once I'm an employee, I rescheduled my plans. I have to be a contestant first", she shared with a laugh. After Miss Resorts World Manila, Chet plans to join Binibining Pilipinas.




source: (Thank you and credits to

http://www.universalqueen.com/

and all sources for the information and pictures)