Miss Humanity International 2011 Contestant - Miss New Zealand, Candy Barry's Photo & Profile/Biography

Profile Info

Country: New Zealand
Age: 23 years
Height: 170.00 cm
Occupation: Honours Student of Marketing and Public Relations
Horoscope: Libra

Philosophy:

Live a life full of passion and no regrets

Hobbies:

Dancing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Cooking

Bio:

My name is Candy Barry and I am 23 years old. I am from the beautiful Islands of New Zealand. At the moment I am in my final year of studying a Bachelor of Management Studies with Honours majoring in Marketing and Public Relations at the University of Waikato. I am also a part of the prestigious Golden Key Honour Society. It is my goal to graduate with first class honours before travelling the world. My ambition is to become a successful businesswoman, travel the world, help youth with depression, and become a loving mother and wife.

I believe that the most important thing in life is passion. With passion you can achieve anything. Passion is fuel for life.

My previous pageant and modelling experiences consist of Miss World New Zealand 2010, Miss Supranational 2010, Miss New Zealand Festival of Beauty 2011 as well as many modelling jobs ranging from catwalk, to photography and to promotions. I am very proud to be representing New Zealand at Miss Humanity International as well as being a regional director of my own pageant in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.

Humanitarian Advocacy:

My humanitarian advocacy is youth suicide and depression. I chose this cause at it is very close to my heart and is a serious issue throughout the world. I am in the process of starting an organisation called *Kiwis for Hope *which will raise money and awareness for youth suicide and depression by selling white kiwi soft toys in honour of the rare white kiwi bird which was born May 1st 2011. I want to use my knowledge, expertise and experience with depression to become and inspiration, and to help people with depression realise their potential and achieve their dreams.


Special thanks and credits to misshumanityinternational

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)