Miss Humanity International 2011 Contestant - Miss US Virgin Islands, Temisha Libert's Photo & Profile/Biography

Profile Info

Country: Virgin Islands, United States
Age: 24 years
Height: 172.20 cm
Occupation: Assistant Surgeon
Horoscope: Pisces

Philosophy:

Faith can move mountains

Hobbies:

dancing, modeling, singing, spare fishing, playing sports and spending time with my family.

Bio:

I am a proud Iverson Medical Graduate with a chemistry major from the University of The Virgin Islands. Prior to that I attended the St. Croix Central High School. Presently I am an assistant surgeon specializing in Laparoscopic and general surgery.
In 2008 I was crowned Miss Atlanta Caribbean and won the 2009 Miss Virgin Island Idol.

Humanitarian Advocacy:

Gifted Hands

I fail to see the purpose of being a non participant in ones life and pride myself as an active young woman who truly loves her home. I have taken on the arduous task of representing the Virgin Islands to be able to share with the world what the Virgin Islands have instilled in me. My organization, "Gifted Hands," gives youths the opportunity the find themselves within, search for a positive and influential role model and also make the community aware about a spine disorder called Scoliosis. God grants us all with numerous gifts of talent and it is up to every individual to use it to the best of their ability and to share it to world. This is my calling and this is exactly what I'm doing. I have not encountered a lot of the issues in the Virgin Islands that is taking place in other countries such as a lack of clean drinking water, sexual exploitation, etc,but I am dedicated in lending a helping hand in seeking change.

Coining the words of the late John .F. Kennedy, "....... ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

Be blessed, stay positive and never consume yourself with regrets because every mistake made is an opportunity to make better decisions.


Special thanks and credits to misshumanityinternational

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)